Disney has added a little wickedness to their Disney After Hours event. Disney Villains After Hours will be offered on select evenings this summer at the Magic Kingdom.
Disney Villains After Hours will be offering up exclusive entertainment, special event food and drink, and the best Disney Villain merchandise.
Disney Villains After Hours is a special event for a limited time for a limited number of guests including you. What this means for you is lower wait times than usual for the top attractions. Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and many more.
Unlimited ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select bottled beverages are included in the cost of admission. You will find these complimentary items at carts throughout the Magic Kingdom.
In addition to the usual Disney After Hours offerings you will discover these Villain inspired enhancements:
- Villains Unite the Night is the all-new stage show. Featuring some of your favorite baddies. As in Hades, Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Maleficent Dragon will wind her way throughout the park. Breathing fire as she creeps through the night for the first time ever!
- Discover Villain inspired enhancements at the top attractions, Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Special event merchandise including the best Disney Villain themed merchandise around.
- Devilish desserts, drinks, and dishes. Villain themed food and drink are available for purchase. Inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and Emperor Zurg.
Important to note that while the villains will be on stage performing their new show. They will not be doing any meet and greets. Unlike at other hard ticket events such as Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Be a little naughty and dress as your favorite Disney villain. Why not partake? It makes for even more fun. It will feel like Halloween in the summer. With that in mind don’t dress too heavy.
Also, bear in mind when choosing a costume that Disney has a dress code. Please note you will be turned away if your clothing is excessively torn and/or shows an excessive amount of skin. Bear in mind this is a family theme park. Clothes or tattoos with offensive messages and/or graphics are not allowed.
Disney Villains After Hours Schedule
Experience the magic of Magic Kingdom after the sun goes down and the ghouls rise up.
The event runs from 10 PM – 1 AM. But you may enter as early as 7 PM. Which I would suggest doing. You’ll be able to partake in more that way, such as enjoying the fireworks display.
The Villains will entertain for 10 nights only:
June 6, 13, 20, 27, 2019
July 1, 11, 18, 25, 2019
August 1, 8, 2019
Disney After Hours Schedule
Not looking for villains? Perhaps you want to save a few bucks($14.00 savings). Then one of these dates and/or theme parks may be preferred:
- Magic Kingdom: April 4, 11; May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 till 1 AM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: April 3; May 7, 14 21; June 4, 11 and 18 till midnight
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: April 6, 13; May 1*, 4**, 10, 17, 24, 31; June 14, 21, 28 til 12:30 AM
* Special offerings tonight to commemorate the 30th anniversary.
** May the fourth be with you tonight as you celebrate Star Wars.
Please note event times vary slightly from park to park.
Disney Villains After Hours advance ticket cost is $139.00, the day of the event is $144.00 plus tax. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members pay $109.00. This is a separately priced event ticket, it’s not included with other admission tickets. Tickets go on sale April 29.
Don’t be late on this date. These will go fast.