Top Orlando attractions and attractions across Central Florida have temporarily closed in response to the prevention and control of COVID-19. The safety of their guests and employees is of the utmost importance.
Walt Disney World Resort (UPDATE)
- Magic Kingdom reopening to the general public on July 11
- Epcot reopening to the general public on July 15
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopening to the general public on July 15
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom reopening to the general public on July 11
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park will remain closed until further notice
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park will remain closed until further notice
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex will remain closed until further notice
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course will remain closed until further notice.
- Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course will remain closed until further notice.
- Disney Springs will begin to reopen May 20
- Disney Vacation Club properties and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will begin to reopen on June 22
2020 runDisney Star Wars Rival Run Weekend was to have been April 16-19 has been canceled.
Also, Disney Cruise Line has suspended all departures out of Florida through September 15, 2020.
Universal Orlando Resort (UPDATE)
UPDATE- The re-opening process for the three parks will begin on June 1. Only team members would be allowed into parks on June 1-June 2, June 3-June 4 will be for a limited invitation to some pass holders, and June 5 the park plans to reopen to the public at limited capacity.
- Universal Studios Florida
- Islands of Adventure
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Universal CityWalk will be opening May 14 with limited operations.
- Blue Man Group will remain closed until further notice.
- All Universal Orlando Resort Hotels (Except Loews Portofino Bay Hotel and the Dockside Inn and Suites) will reopen June 2
SeaWorld Parks (UPDATE)
All SeaWorld Parks listed will reopen on June 11.
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Aquatica Orlando
- Discovery Cove
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Adventure Island
More Parks And Attractions Temporarily Closed Until Further Notice (UPDATE)
Gatorland is reopening May 23, 2020
Orlando Tree Trek Adventure is reopening May 25, 2020
Bok Tower Gardens is reopening June 1, 2020
Island H20 Live waterpark is reopening May 23, 2020
Zootampa is opening May 29, 2020
Ripley’s Orlando now open
WonderWorks is reopening May 29,2020
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is reopening May 28, 2020
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament now open
Apopka Wildlife Drive now open
Wild Florida Gator Park will reopen on June 1
Crayola Experience Orlando now open
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is reopening June 1, 2020
Please be advised there are new rules to follow to help protect the safety of employees and guests.
Be aware there are no guarantees that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit.
Please check back for updates concerning these top Orlando attractions. In the meantime, stay safe.