Universal CityWalk Orlando is reopening with limited operations as of May 14.
You’ll find shopping at the Universal Studios Store and select merchandise carts, and plenty of tasty treats across CityWalk. The Blue Man Group, nightclubs, and Universal Cinemark will remain temporarily closed until further notice.
Hours of operation are 4-10 pm daily. Self-parking is complimentary at this time. There will be no valet parking until further notice.
What Venues Are Open?
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville (Lone Palm area and outside seating only)
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery (mobile ordering available)
- Voodoo Doughnut (mobile ordering available)
- Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company (retail only)
- Universal Studios Store
- Select merchandise carts
- Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf
Restaurants will have a limited menu, along with limited seating at this time. Reservations are recommended.
Important Information To Know
- Face covering is required
- Temperature check is required for guests and employees
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet
- Obey the floor markings and signage
- Wash your hands often
- Cashless payments at all venues
- Employees will be continuously cleaning and disinfecting
- Limited capacity at each venue to enforce social distancing
Universal CityWalk Orlando employees and all of the guests shall follow all recommended CDC guidelines.
“Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit”.
Universal Orlando Resort theme parks and hotels are not open at this time.
All information is subject to change.